8.14.2013

Summer's Passing

I keep hearing things like, "Summer's almost over," and "The last must-see summer movie."  I can't help feeling like summer never actually began.  As if I've been in an April showers haze for the past four months, I don't feel satisfied by summertime.  Despite the fact that school is already back in session and (I wouldn't doubt) department stores have Halloween in the works, my mind is fixed on beaches and darkening my tan lines.
A well traveled woman


It's pretty apparent that my comfort zone is in the warmth.  This whole 'end of summer' nonsense has me shivering at just the thought of fall weather.  I want to fly like a snowbird, far, far away.

All of this to say, I think my next move will be somewhere with a warm climate and hopefully a beach nearby.  In honor of my longing for distant places (and adventure, always), I would like to share with you a few images from my Where I Want To Be board on Pinterest.  Many of which I discovered courtesy of A Well Traveled Woman.



A Well Traveled Woman

I would live wildly in an Airstream.  I would rid myself of as many materials as possible and travel lightly as far as four wheels could take me.  Road trips are some of my favorite things in the world.



It won't be long before I can where the badge of a well traveled woman, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you!