8.20.2013

PinPalooza

So, in an unfortunate walking (you may even classify it as strolling) accident, I sprained my ankle over the weekend.  Consequently, I have been drowning in pillows for the last two days, foot in the air, and laptop within arms reach at all times. 

Luckily for you, though, I have knocked over some very interesting recipes, clothes and quotes.  I have to admit, I was skeptical of Pinterest at first.  However, I am so glad I caved!  I find myself organizing my boards and (after reluctantly looking away from the infinite scrolling inspiration) actually crafting up and cooking the things I pin.

Here are just a few things I (un)fortunately had the time to find:


If you read Ms. Arnhem's about page, you'll find a woman true to my own heart. After finding this ladies blog, I want nothing more than to track her down and work with her.  And I don't even have a passion for clothes!

And for the sake of the fall weather we had last week...


Easy Magazine Shelf
I was so intrigued by this.  I find giving up old magazines almost as difficult as getting rid of books.  This would be a great way to actually use the stacks accumulating around my house.


And for when you're exhausted and in need of a good dinner after all that crafting...


This recipe comes off a little vague, so next time I make this, I plan on rewriting it for my own records.  I'll be sure to post it on the blog, as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you!