7.27.2010

My New Obsession

It might be my ability to relate to the up-all night, sleep all day kind of lifestyle, but recently my affinity for these fluffy little creatures of the night has done nothing but flourish.
The wide-eyed winged animal reminds me of curiousity and freedom. There's a sense of mischief exuding from the creatures and the way their wings tuck behind their backs as though they are innocently perched in deep thought. But at any moment, they could fly right away if they very well pleased.

I would give anything for one of these.



And I cannot go without saying that Urban Outfitters has single-handedly sparked this fire.



1 comment:

  1. those are a lot of cool owl things. particularly that ring, the first one. i have a little bit of an affinity for them too. too bad i can't send this comment via owl post.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you!