1.31.2014

Go Confidently

I feel paralyzed, sometimes, by the uncertainty of making choices.  With no one to narrow my focus but myself, it's terrifying to even decide the simplest of things.  What if I'm wrong?  And who is to say that I am?  How do I define this in my own life?  

There will always be people giving you advice or trying to tell you what to do.  Ultimately, though, once your of age to pick and choose your own destiny, you are solely to blame for the outcomes.  It's daunting.  

I read an anonymous quote recently that said, "Don't grow up.  It's a trap."   

It is.  

So, I've decided to do just that.  Never grow up; to never surrender my childish spirit.  To dream wildly.  To live happily.  

Photo credit: Pink Hedgehog Photo

One of my favorite men from history said it best.  If you can heed this advice, I mean truly live by it, your decision making can only point you in the right direction.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you!