9.08.2013

Catalysta

Hello All!

I should have blasted this quite a long time ago, however my blogging game has been switched off lately.  My apologies, again.

The wonderful nonprofit, Catalysta, that I started writing for over the past year needs a little support. 

A little history for you:
Catalysta is an online community built for people who "aspire to a career of passion, purpose, and benefit[.] Catalysta is here to ignite your potential and inspire a fulfilling work life."
The motto:
Make your career a catalyst for the common good.



When I found this company, I was excited to be a part of something that meant more than just working a 9-to-5 for an income.  I have a gratitude for the blessings I have been given matched by a desire to share those same blessings with others. I do not get paid to be a part of this, and neither do most of the other writers and photographers involved with this project.

We are looking to grow, though.  You will find three types of articles (Events, Trailblazers and Observations) currently posted to the Catalysta website.  With the help of supporters over at Catalysta Indiegogo, the organization will produce a video web series and a podcast.  Everything Catalysta publishes is geared towards highlighting young business people spreading the wealth of their successes with their community.  If you have a moment, it would mean so much to the folks at Catalysta and myself for any contribution you can muster. :)

2 comments:

  1. You know, it wasn't until recently that I even became interested in having any kind of career, but my earnestness in helping others keeps growing to a kind of urgent, pressing feeling, and if I could better help people by really pursuing a career that would then allow me to better help them, instead of just doing a little this and a little that, here and there, than it may be very well be worth it.

    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog post, by the way. I really appreciate your kind words and it's always great to connect with a kindred spirit. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been a service industry girl, myself, and recently it's become somewhat of an irritation in my life. I feel like I serve all of these people who have all of this money when I could be helping those people in the world without half of the luxuries we take for granted. If you think of something good, I'll jump on a "do good" band wagon any day. :)

      Thanks for responding! I can't wait to read more of your blog and I'm sure we'll talk again!

      Delete

I am always happy to hear from you!