7.10.2013

My Apologies

For my lack of writing in this forum..
(I've been playing with this new thing I found, PicMonkey.  For a novice like me, I like the easy editing style and no need to buy some crazy expensive software because it's free!)

Aside from the holidays and life in general keeping me away, I also write for a nonprofit based in New York, Catalysta, and have been working on other things as of late.  I'll update you on that article when it's published.

Anyway, back to my lack of blogging, I want to share a little something I knocked over on Pinterest that made me take a few deep breaths.

3 comments:

  1. life is really that easy, it's our minds that get in the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more, but I would argue societal pressures come into play, too. If you know of any deserted islands I can run to, by all means let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, but I guess I just don't give in to society. Think of it as conscious meditation. That island....I have searched, it is also within my own mind.

    ReplyDelete

I am always happy to hear from you!