1.13.2013

Starting Anew

I am in the process of revamping this blog.  While I lack the skill or knowledge of blog template design, I have enjoyed attempting to figure out what actually appeals to me.  I started blogging a long time ago (and by 'long time' I mean my sophomore year of high school in 2006) and took a long hiatus, despite a few mandatory blogs for college.  After stretching college into six years of schooling, not to mention my fourteen years of elementary and primary school, my freedom from education and an obligatory means of creating actually has me feeling rather useless post graduation.

So, I thought I would blog.  Brew up some thoughts.  Then my insecurities started festering.  Who really wants to sip on what I brew?  What makes my special blend any different from the other billions of blog sites serving up ideas every day?

And here I am, stripping the hesitance and self-inflicted restraints keeping my thoughts from blossoming.  I'll ignore my doubts about my own competence and use this as a new kind of learning experience.

Here's to trying; to growing; to exploring.

And oh yeah,
RISE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from you!